1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
this started out with me wanting to explore the ‘floating off the floor’ possession trope and well look where we are now
So if there could be a repeat of a group of four
and a cool girl one twin had a crush on
then maybe a bigger group could be repeated as well?
And deals are involved with the wheel, maybe some actions with supernatural consequences had a little more meaning to them?
And the story repeats itself endlessly
Me waking up from a really awesome dream.
I swear to god what is it with this show and powerful dangerous mysterious triangles i swear to god
my friend drew an anime bill and i was inspired
WHAT THIS IS SO CUTE❤️❤️
Imagine if little love hearts appeared like this whenever you’re thinking your crush
It’d get so annoying
omg so cute
WHO MADE THIS?????????? THIS IS JUST SO CUTE.